Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Counting the Ways...


Last time I mentioned life is good, and before I could stop myself, ended up saying it’s the neighbors in the hood who make Park and Market home. Sure enough, the next week at Coquette one of my followers teased me unmercifully for that one.

So, I got to thinking, why take my word for it when you can see what my neighbors are saying. We all had a chance to comment recently using an online resident survey, and I was able to look at the topline results. Turns out, I’m not the only one who thinks life is good at Park and Market.

What do we love best? The staff!!! Hands down, our team was praised for being friendly, professional, responsive, knowledgeable, helpful, and great at communicating and getting us together.

Email blasts and signage in the elevators do a great job of letting everyone know what’s happening not only in our building but all around North Hills.

Opportunities for meeting other residents through social events and classes are clearly appreciated. Favorites so far?

* Beach Music on the Commons in our own hospitality tent – doesn’t get any better than this for summer nights with new friends and neighbors
* Abs and Salsa classes by the pool

We’ve also enjoyed Meet Ups at North Hills restaurants and social/tasting events in our club room.

Keep up the great work seems to be a common theme and as for what else we’d like to try, how about more exercise classes and personal trainer events to maximize our workouts in the Fitness Center, movie nights, game nights, wine tastings, cooking classes.

Clearly our growing group of neighbors likes to spend time together. Thank you Park and Market team for all you do to make us feel at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment