Stocking the Kitchen
- Soup, salad, sodas, suds or steaks, a run down the elevator to Harris Teeter brings them all home.
- Local food means walking across the street on Saturday morning and bringing back the goods from farmers, bakers, and craft artisans at the Midtown Farmers’ Market, maybe a Starbucks for the other hand?
Channeling Martha Stewart
- Inviting my “second mom” and her boyfriend to come for dinner, we popped the cork on a bottle of champagne, walked to Piola where we indulged in platters of free appetizers, picked a pizza, split some tiramisu, and headed back to my place for a look at the night skyline and coffee.
- No worries, no cooking, and no dishes to wash. My kind of party!
Furnishing My Home
- Surprisingly easy… I’ve found everything from sheets and shower curtains to finely crafted North Carolina furniture without ever driving a car.
Back to the newspaper article…Did you know Kerr Drug offers free delivery for prescriptions and just about anything else on your list?
- See what I mean about my North Hills delivering the goods?