Thursday, December 2, 2010

NH = North Hills + New Home = NeighborHood

A Journal of Discovery through the eyes of a real-life resident of Park and Market North Hills

Seems like this is the season for reflecting on how we’ve spent our time over the year that just flew by. Excited as I was when I moved into Park and Market Apartments last April, when I look back I realize my life has changed in ways I had not imagined.

Convenience, walkability, proximity, first-class amenities, stylish design, nine-foot ceilings, endless views, a kitchen that tempts me to call in sick and stay home to try exotic recipes, a chance to reinvent my living space, a new me in a new place.

Turns out I had missed the most important ingredient of all in picturing my new life, my neighbors! Neighbors in every corner of my life, those I live with, those I work with, those who cut my hair and polish my nails, feed me, help me choose new outfits, new furnishings, or just smile from the heart when I come by for coffee. I am truly thankful for them all.

Over the next few weeks, I’ll introduce you to some of these wonderful people. For today, meet my Park and Market neighbors… These are the folks who asked our manager to please, please, please have an Angel Tree and then made it happen. These are my kind of neighbors.


No comments:

Post a Comment