I found fresh inspiration talking with the owners of the newest shops in our Park & Market North Hills neighborhood who reminded me that it’s not about having more hours in a day. We make time for what matters the most to us and when we follow our hearts, we may just be surprised where they take us.
- Midtown Olive Press, the brainchild of Bethany Perkins’ passion for healthy eating and a ski trip in Utah
- Hayley Cushman’s early love for fun outfits with a girly touch, now grown up into Hayley’s Boutique, where she personally helps all of us dress like we mean it
- Pure Barre, the answer to what next for Ami Seier’s rehab therapy practice and a fantastic what’s next for having the body we’ve always dreamed we could have
- Sparians partners Alan Fluke and Chris Angel, living proof there are no coincidences on the playing fields of life
- Kristen Anderson’s china rack that followed her home from the mountains when she was a child and stands today in its new home at Quintessentials
- Stevi Vaughn who knows as much about riding the waves of her heart as riding the surf on the boards she sells at Whalebone Urban Surf
Be sure to stop by next time you’re out and about for more of the story.